Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC -> Ethernet Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikotech8

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every one!
I'm searching for a program that can connect PC with Ethenet controller by using TCP/IP stack, or just simple ethernet connection trough MAC address. It has to be compatible with OS: windows 7(32bit).
Excuse may bad English!

Hi every one!
I'm searching for a program that can connect PC with Ethenet controller by using TCP/IP stack, or just simple ethernet connection trough MAC address. It has to be compatible with OS: windows 7(32bit).
Excuse may bad English!

Can you explain and elaborate your needs ?

PC and Windows already have full support for TCP/IP 4.0 (All) and 6.0 (from Windows NT 4.0 and up).

I think the link that you mentioned have every thing that you need ....But the concern here is it is just a PHY chip giving you Ethernet to SPI out signal so...It require some more information about the application that you want to do.....Please describe the application in details so that One can give some more idea....

Good Luck

For now I just want to see that the PC and ENC28J60 exchange bytes each other.OK for example I want to turn on led on the PIC18F2520 (The Host Controller) and the command for that blink to be given by a PC via ethernet packages. In other words I need interface software(for the PC) that could make this happen. The software about the PIC is not my concern. I hope U understand my issue.

For now I just want to see that the PC and ENC28J60 exchange bytes each other.OK for example I want to turn on led on the PIC18F2520 (The Host Controller) and the command for that blink to be given by a PC via ethernet packages. In other words I need interface software(for the PC) that could make this happen. The software about the PIC is not my concern. I hope U understand my issue.

Web server with ENC28J60 of course ? On PC you dont need any software just web browser.

And how exactly I will sending data trough my Google Chrome. For example: I want to send 64bytes consequently. How to do that?

And how exactly I will sending data trough my Google Chrome. For example: I want to send 64bytes consequently. How to do that?

My friend you can send tons of bytes without problems, you can send even over mobile, or any device which is on Internet, but you first need to make concept of your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back