Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC based oscilloscope in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagar474

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to buy a PC based oscilloscope.
what will be the cost in India. where should I buy

Just some advice, I own several PC based instruments and my least favorite is the PC based oscilliscope. It can be very difficult to handle a scope probe, typing on the keyboard or moving the mouse all at the same time while trying to pay attention to the scope output which has just moved behind your compiler window. It is truly is an exercise in frustration. My advise is buy a good stand alone scope, you'll thank me later. My experience with other PC based instruments has been very good to excellent, especially the logic analyzer.

But the PC based scope was wasted money in my book.

@bigdogguru
You said it rightly,These oscilloscopes are a waste of money and really a great headache to efficiently and comfortably to use.I would suggest to go with a stand alone dso.
In India you can find some cheap oscilloscope scopes from Any engineering institutes(used ones) or you can have your own new brand from OWON ,In india the dealership Is in the hand of AMP-TRONICS INDIA E-mail them to find out the best price for your dso,Previously I have contacted them about the 20MHZ dso which Would cost around Rs15k to 20k
**broken link removed**

Hope that this post might help you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back