Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Password problem on windows 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are utilities which let you recover a password, or reset it to blank.

Some have a free trial version which you download and run on your computer. If it gives you confidence it will work, you pay a fee to unlock the program's functions.

Try a search on 'extract password win 8'. You may be tempted to go for a free utility, but these days you don't know if it will put malware on your computer.

So it's a good idea to do some research on password recovery tools. Look through reviews at a few forums. Etc.

I forgot my password of windows 8.What to do?

As you said, I can share several ways how to reset Windows 8 password
there are three options that you can follow:
option 1:use password reset disk if you have made one. this is an easy way to reset just follow the instructions.
option 2:use command prompt to reset Windows 8 password, but you should login your Windows as administrator
option 3:use third party program to reset lost windows 8 password. Windows Password Recovery Tool is a good choice that you can try, you can reset the lost password in several ninutes.

Do you use windows encryption?
Then you would loose all data if you haven't a password reset disk.

bitlocker is one of the windows encryption. with this software you can encrypt all your hard drive. you can see it in control panel if you have windows ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back