Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Partial cross correlation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nidhalodeh

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, anybody have a good idea about partial cross correlation, i mean when i want to do cross correlation between 2 different codes with different lengths.

By the way anyone can send to me this book
"Elements of Information Theory"

Thanks

Salam (in farsi = Hello)
for example u want to corralate 2 long sequences eg in spread spectrum synchronization. it need a long time to do it. then u can use patial correlation instead and just compute a part of correlation. it reduce the computation time but introduce an amount of error.

nidhalodeh

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
The other advantage of considering partial correlation is that,

when two sequences are not synchronized and when one sequence is depread other will cause partial cross correaltion

in EBOOK UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD search for the book u need and I think it is better to use writer's name Thomas .I downloaded a djvu version from site.

Salam
I have that book.
how can i send you?

& I need more information about partial correlation in spread spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.