Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

part time job earn money daily...

Status
Not open for further replies.

khamitkar.ravikant

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
plaes contact me for details
u can earn as money as u can daily just with
the help of internet connection.

Sites like these are 90% pure Gimmicks. (I dont say all or refer any one). My friend had joined such a company about 2 years back and the company is not to be seen from one fine Night. The company still owes 22000/- Rupees for my friends work. When people apply, the company takes all the details of the applicant, in same way, it also becomes the right of the applicant to ask and the duty of the company to reveal the credentials and reputation of the company, the year of eshtablishment, the bankers, the management, etc. Written in public intrest and Applicants for such companys.

How it works?
what kind of work and how do i receive money??

george1 said:
How it works?
what kind of work and how do i receive money??

As pranam77 said its scam. When i search internet, i found another site.. Here is the link for it...
Online Jobs Have any idea about this site?

Sites like this won't pay. Why they will pay you?? Only for referring others through your link? They are just doing this to get traffic and links. One clear example is the URL. That URL is a reference URL(id=2169898). @khamitkar.ravikant posted here the link so that other join through his link and he will be benefited. His reference id is 2169898. But interesting thing is here only one is getting benefited. The website. They are getting a free link to their website like this. I hate all these scams websites. They are not going to pay..

please don't play this fooling game here, this type of site are just fooling people around.

In my opinion to make money online, best ideas is do **broken link removed** with your blog and earn money with google adsense. Me too make money with adsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.