Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Parfil? - microstrip filter design

Status
Not open for further replies.

blekot

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
parfil

Have you used this software to design microstrip filte?
If anybody have this full program, I will be grateful for upload one to f*p server, and send me by mail the link.
Any info very welcome. :smile:

microstrip filter design

I've designed some filters with Parfil windows version, but used it only for initial design, then optimized in MWO. There is also bug, if you use metric units, final shape of filter designed in Parfil will be shorted by length of ground vias (if used in filer design) not in milimeters, but inches! So, my suggestion is to use this program for initial design only and then tune with MWO, or use Genesys for both design steps. You can download this prog as wavecon.zip from HMX directory at FM1. At weekend you can use public password if haven't permanent access.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HMX on 2002-03-24 18:44 ]</font>

wavecon parfil

On 2002-03-24 14:12, HMX wrote:
I've designed some filters with Parfil windows version, but used it only for initial design, then optimized in MWO. There is also bug, if you use metric units, final shape of filter designed in Parfil will be shorted by length of ground vias (if used in filer design) not in milimeters, but inches! So, my suggestion is to use this program for initial design only and then tune with MWO, or use Genesys for both design steps. You can download this prog as wavecon.zip from HMX directory at FM1. At weekend you can use public password if haven't permanent access.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HMX on 2002-03-24 18:44 ]</font>

Try sonnet or genesys ...,in these have some example...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back