Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Parametric Transient Analysis in Pspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprint Zagato

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have used Pspice for a while but I encountered two strange problems recently.

1. I am sure that I could run parametric transient simulation and Probe could give me "multiple" waveforms before. Now it still run multiple simulations(I check it from simulator) but Probe could only show one waveform that is the first run.

2. A complex schematic was suddenly changed to a new schematic. This happened twice. Only schematic was changed and the library path and .lib path was still there. Even output file still existed. It's really painful becuase all the details data was gone and I tried very hard to remember and redraw. First time, it disappeared while I was changing breakout description. 2nd time, I was doing some schematics modification when simulator was running.

Gee, My version is 8.0. Besides these two issues, it worked fine. Can anybody help me out of this situation cause I am trapped here and no progression in work?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back