Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

parametric co-simulation CST MWS /ADS: doubt on capabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan_

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I know that CST MWS offers a dynamic interface with ADS. I would like to know, if any of you has experience with this topic, if this interface is kinda bi-directional. I mean, let's imagine to have a 3D model in CST and to have ai input waveguide port and an output waveguide port. So, I want to put the excitation in CST. Furthermore, let's suppose that the CST model contains two internal ports that have the function to connect the 3D model to a lumped device model in ADS (i.e. an amplifier).
I don't want to simply put the fixed S matrix of the CST model into ads. I need to simulate the system "as it is", imagining that components are already "soldered" on the 3D CST model, the way I am able to perform parametric analyses of the whole system. Does anybody of you have any experience on the use of CST with ADS?

Thanks in advance,

Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back