Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

parameter sweep in CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

nematollahi

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I want to know how using CST for sweeping parameter and watch gain,Line impedance and etc
thanks

OK, To watch Line impedance we should use postprocessing template.

my laptop is 64 bit and cst solver parameters are not working in it. All the solver parameters are dead. what shall i do for it. kindly reply me as soon as possible

Might be problem with the licence file or license server. Ensure the following:1) License server running,2)Your antivirus program doesnt block the CST 3) some other sw application may using lmgrd, which clash with cst lmgrd 4) go to license manager folder and use LicenseManager tools and lmtool to solve above problems 5) run cst in comaptible mode

you should use the parameter sweep when you are running the CST, in the sweep part you must select the parameter that you want change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back