Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

papers for low drop, High PSRR on chip regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

bageduke

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
psrr and lowdrop

Does anybody have papers for low drop, high PSRR on chip regulator? I want to design an on-chip regulator with 1.3V power supply and the PSRR is above 45dB with 0.2V drop.

Thanks a lot

what's the frequency range for 45dB PSRR?

I am looking at at least 45dB PSRR at 3.2MHz. Thanks,

leo_o2 said:
what's the frequency range for 45dB PSRR?

What's the current load.
Mission impossible for fully integrated (including the output cap), I think. You can imagine 3.2MHz is out of LDO's bandwidth. At that frequency, PSRR depends on voltage dividing between parasite cap and output cap.

Added after 3 seconds:

What's the current load?
Mission impossible for fully integrated (including the output cap), I think. You can imagine 3.2MHz is out of LDO's bandwidth. At that frequency, PSRR depends on voltage dividing between parasite cap and output cap.

The current load is not very high. Normally, it's about 6mA, so I am trying to design one can handle 10mA.

Thanks,

Kun

leo_o2 said:
What's the current load.

Added after 3 seconds:

What's the current load?

Please have a look at "Rincon Mora" papers on LDO. you can easily find while googling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back