Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PADS PCB libraries for free dowload

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcbman

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

go to **broken link removed**

Bye

pcbman

Well, that link works but try to provide the right link which will take you to the place someone can directly download by clicking. Please don't ask user to search. I don't think someone will need that, as it's easier to create the PAD's. However, if you like to share something useful that you think saves time, please provide the right link!
Thank You! :D

krishnanice said:
Well, that link works but try to provide the right link which will take you to the place someone can directly download by clicking. Please don't ask user to search. I don't think someone will need that, as it's easier to create the PAD's. However, if you like to share something useful that you think saves time, please provide the right link!
Thank You! :D

For PADs I found only one usefull free utility here:

https://www.pcblibraries.com/resources/PADSToolbar/

It allows you to hide very farst the layer you want in pads layout. For 4 layer board this is indeed a good program. For a 10 layer board this is gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back