Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

package which consists of set of current mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasi_badveli

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello all,
I need to use 20µA of current to bias each transistor,and there are total of 20. Is there any package which consists of 20 current mirrors ?

thanks in advance.

You can share the input transistor of current mirrors. So it needs only one current mirror and 20 outputs.
I mean analog IC design. It is not for PCB level.

What does that mean by "package"? r u doing transistor level design?

hello all,
I need to use 20µA of current to bias each transistor,and there are total of 20. Is there any package which consists of 20 current mirrors ?

thanks in advance.

Texas Instruments used to make some current mirrors and multipliers but not as many as 20 in one package. I don't know if they still make them.

Keith

Package i meant here is an IC.

---------- Post added at 09:30 ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 ----------

I mean,I need an IC which takes one input as a current of 20uA and gives same current as 20 outputs.I need that kind of package for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back