Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

p89v51rd2 loader problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritesh patel

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i make p89v51rd2 loader at home.
in pc in built db9 pin available and i load program sucessesfully.

but in my laptop windows 7 i use flashmagic and i use bf-810 usb to db9 serial cable.

i test my cable it is ok and driver is also ok.

when i click on start button and the msg display "reset the device into isp mode now" and i press reset switch but nothing happned.

plz give me any solution.

thanks.

USB to Serial converter must have a driver installed which is compatible with your operating system. Or you need to set the baud rate of the converter which is not properly communicating with the programmer and the software.
Cheers

USB to Serial converter must have a driver installed which is compatible with your operating system. Or you need to set the baud rate of the converter which is not properly communicating with the programmer and the software.
Cheers

ok sir,

now what will i do?

hi ritesh,

have u checked the tx and rx pins are properly connected with ur board? if u have multimeter pls check the reset pin when u initiate the loading.. if possible check any voltage drops.. sometimes usb to uart go bad. i faced with usb to uart converter bf810.
. and i can give u another suggestion too.. i want u to check download again with ur desktop pc using the same usb to uart converter. i think this may clear ur doubt on driver..

thanks and regarda,
karthikkr

i make p89v51rd2 loader at home.
in pc in built db9 pin available and i load program sucessesfully.

but in my laptop windows 7 i use flashmagic and i use bf-810 usb to db9 serial cable.

i test my cable it is ok and driver is also ok.

when i click on start button and the msg display "reset the device into isp mode now" and i press reset switch but nothing happned.

plz give me any solution.

thanks.

Important note: :
Open Flashmagic >>Go to >> Options >> Advanced Options >> Then uncheck USE DTR TO CTL RESET under Hardware Config tab..

GOOD Luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.