Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

P*S*P*I*C*E simulation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

asena

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bc107 model library orcad

Hello

i brought some libraries from a friends computer, for i need to simulate some schematics, and i keep having an error like the one below, for each transistor i have on the schematic:

"Model BC107 Used by Q_Q1 Is Undefined"

Does anyone knows what this is about? i tried to do everything.
Regards, and thanks

asena 8)

bc107 spice model

It means that the program cannot find the .model statement for that transistor. Use BC107BP/ZTX as the transistor type. If it still does not work, paste the following model text into the bottom of the net list after the text describing how the parts are connected and then run the simulation.

.MODEL BC107BP/ZTX NPN IS =1.8E-14 ISE=5.0E-14 NF =.9955 NE =1.46 BF =400
+BR =35.5 IKF=.14 IKR=.03 ISC=1.72E-13 NC =1.27 NR =1.005 RB =.56 RE =.6
+RC =.25 VAF=80 VAR=12.5 CJE=13E-12 TF =.64E-9 CJC=4E-12 TR =50.72E-9
+VJC=.54 MJC=.33

This model code is from the Zetex.lib file in the capture/models/pspice folder. You might want to verify that the ztex.lib and the zetex.olb and the zetex.opj files are in that directory on your computer.

zetex.olb

Hi

Check if the path to your libraries files is enabled in the "Analysis/Library and Include files" menu.

model used by q_q1 is undefined

Thanks for the help guys!
It seems that the PSpice i've installed, doesnt have any libraries at all...

Maybe you can tell me where i can find all the libraries, if they arent here on the board.

Thanks again

asena 8)

used by q_q1 is undefined

Yes, here :

h**p://power.teipat.gr/download/OrCad%20Libraries/Library%20for%20Capture/PSPICE/

bc107bp

Thanks a lot!
This is perfect!

asena 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back