Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oscilloscope circuitry - help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Oscilloscope

ok this is what I have created:

**broken link removed**

If you can notice it is the same logic for NAND and AND only that you get notQ at the output :)

Now I need to build offset can you tell me why didnt you put diode in series with resistors on Qa and Qb of the counter ?

One more thing if you can see for multiplexing it is used this QaQb, QaQb(not),Qa(not)Qb(not) and Qa(not)Qb for each NAND gate, now if you can se on the original schema (first schema that I've posted here) not only that pin 2 from counter is miswired it also wrong logic for forth NAND gate I think that pin 2 from IC7420 must connect to pin 9 of counter ?!

Is this possible to make in Multisim, I mean is it possible for oscilloscope to show 4 signals on 1 ch

Ok I have created a circuit and it works very very fine but this circuit shows only digital signal's

https://www.elektronika.ba/forum/download/file.php?id=731

Well now I am interested, how to show analogue signals, my idea is to change NAND gates with one analogue multiplexer, so what do you think will that work, and if it will work what kind of analogue multiplexer should I use :) ???

Status
Not open for further replies.