Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

orientation of standard cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahendra Kumar Jatav

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Friends,
Can anybody tell me about orientation of a standard cell or I/o pad. There is cut on one side of pad .what are the significance of that cut on a PAD.

Hi,

Cut on lower left corner : R0 orientation
Cut on lower right corner: R90 orientation
Cut on upper right corner: R180 orientation
Cut on upper left corner: R270 orientation

Similarly You can have
MX90
MY180

Etc:

Where M represents Mirror an X,Y represents the axis

thanks,
Shobhit

Hello Friends,
Can anybody tell me about orientation of a standard cell or I/o pad. There is cut on one side of pad .what are the significance of that cut on a PAD.

The cut on the Pads is usually to indicate the corner pads.If it is 16 pin IC and it has 16 Pads then the 1st,8th,9th and 16th pin have cuts to indicate corner Pads.

Thanks sobhit
But i want to known about meaning of the cut. what is the meaning of R0,R90,R180,R270 orientation. consider a corner pad then how we set the corner pad and in which orientation. what is the metal layer inside the corner pad so connectivity between rows and column is maintain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back