Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ordinary Differential equation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSRA

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ordinary differential equation rapidshare

What are the Application of ordinary differential equation...?
Any tutorial or matter u sugest..

differential equations

Well, your sudden question sounds very strange for me. But don't worry, I'll help you with pleasure.

First of all, the necessity of solving ordinary differential equations arises in various branches of theoretical mathematics, such as: numerical analysis, evaluation mathematics, mathematical analysis, theory of complex variables functions, etc. Unless we possess the techniques of solving these equations, we won't able to cope with other actual mathematical problems.

Besides, in chain theory every linear system may be represented and described by ordinary differential equation. Knowing them, we can analyze the chain in time domain, define yhe output signal for arbitrary input one (Duamel integral), etc.

Also differential equations are widely used in chemistry, mechanics, physics, signal processing, etc.

My sincere advice - take any fundamental book, which covers differential equations. Perhaps, all of yopur doubts and misunderstandings will disappear

With respect,

Dmitrij

ordinary differential equations

Also, for representing dynamic systems differential equations are important. They play important role in Kalman filters.

Sir Issac Newton used them for modeling planetary systems!

ordinary differential equations rapidshare.com

I think differential equations are fundamental to understanding engineering and science.Without differential equations you cannot understand Laplace Transforms and for that matter z transforms.

Several natural procceses be can modeled with differential equations.

Basic digital filters are nothing but systems whose inputs and outputs are related through difference equations. You need differential equations in order to appreciate difference equations.

I recommend Schaum's Outline of Differential Equations by Richard Bronson.

there is separate chapter dedicated to application of differential equation ! ...
i dont really remm but differential equations r used in system representation !

Modelling natural systems analytically

MNomanA said:
http://rapidshare.com/files/28450797/Schaum_s_Outline_of_Differential_Equations.3Ed.0071456872.rar

Anyone have a password for the file?

Thanks

Anyone have a password for the file?

Thanks

Sorry!

password: gigapedia

If next time u get in the same situation just google the link like this (put in Google search box: Schaum_s_Outline_of_Differential_Equations.3Ed.0071456872.rar or whatever the link might be....)

everything that involves rate of change can be modeled as differential equations either ordinary or partial
it depends on your system properties
like if it is linear or not or it is lumped parameter or distributed parameter
for example
it can be used in analysis of 1st and 2nd order circutis
these are RC RL and RLC circuits
but Laplace or any other simple ways are often used
but in university we solved ordinary differential equations too
and partial differential equations are useful in the analysis of electromagnetic boundry
problems

hi give me your email adress and i will send you some usefull ebooks.

:(
I gotta deal with ODEs everyday.

any system, physical or otherwise may be modelled to various degrees by some order of ODE or PDE.. by using various tools to analyze the behaviour of these equations, we have an estimation (to some accuracy) of the behaviour of the actual system.

U can find in "ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS WITH APPLICATIONS" by Sze-Bi Hsu (National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan) .In this textbook the contents are:
* Fundamental Theory
* Linear Systems
* Stability of Nonlinear Systems
* Method of Lyapunov Functions
* Two-Dimensional Systems
* Second Order Linear Equations
* The Index Theory and Brouwer Degree
* Introduction to Perturbation Methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com