Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orcard Layout plus foot print library

Status
Not open for further replies.

archiees

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
orcard

hi,
I need a list of footprints available in layout plus standard libraries, so that i know which footprints i have and which ones i don't. I know how to make footprints myself but it would be waste of time to reinvent the wheel.

In the Users manual they keep refering to "OrCAD Layout for Windows Footprint Libraries manual", however i can't find it anywhere.

archiees

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
footprint library

I have started to use OrCAD very recently (after using Protel), and the lack of libraries was the first problem I have encountered. To solve it, I have set up a Yahoo! group for sharing the OrCAD libraries https://groups.yahoo.com/group/orcadexchange/ . You're most welcome to join, and if you share your own custom libraries, that would be just great!

archiees

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
OrCad layout Footprint library part 1

this is just the list of the Orcad suplied libraries, v7.1, in pdf format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back