Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] orcade error please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtronix

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ERROR(SPMHA1-150): Symbol does not fit into the drawing ... reposition the symbol.

i'm getting above error while placing 1206 package capacitor, due to this i will not able to place part. please help me to solve this problem.

you mean while designing PCB....
increase your board area.... or if size of board is very crucial than try using smaller package like 0805.. or lesser....!!!

u can cross check the symbol origin once.If the origin is too far from the symbol in library then also u will get this issues.move the origin point to center of the component.

origin is in proper place still getting same error. i tried +DB doctor but result was same. ... plz help

then extend the drawing area in design parameters...

go to setup--> design parameters select design tab chnage the size in extents tab....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back