Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

orcad simulation errors - please help with the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufan

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
orcad simulation problem

HI DEAR FRIENDS
I Have a circuit to simulate in orcad But i could not manage it since it gives some errors .I sent it .I use dc current source ...can you help me?

orcad simulation problem

Topic moved from "Analog Circuit Design" to "PCB Routing & Schematic Layout software & Simulation".

Re: orcad simulation problem

Hi,

Do you have a spice model attached to the transistors. No other component appears in the spice netlist than the two current generators. It is like there is no transistor. So the current generators nodes are flowting.

Re: orcad simulation problem

The two sets of error messages are related. Your current sources are not really connected to the transistors. What you probably did when drawing the schematic is put the wires close to, but not connected to the nodes of, the transistors.

1. Look at the net list ( the **.net file) and see if this is not true.

2. If this is true, go back to the schematic and remove the wires and draw them again. Make sure that you get the large red disk symbol showing when you end the wires. This indicates that you have made the connection to the next part.

orcad simulation problem

Send the source file!

orcad simulation problem

Looks like you don't have models associated w/ the symbols...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back