Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

orcad simulation Error ( No Pspise template available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliraza786

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello how are you all respected sir :)
i am new to orcad i install it and add all libraries and when i use part from these libraries and after creating simulation profile error comes that pspise template is not available for some parts.. but these parts are there in library even then it say the template not available cant understand how to solve this problem. i also download part library from IRF website and dnt know how to add .lib file . the library i download from this website contain 2 file on is .lib and the other one is capture file kindly guide me thanks .
5794009600_1354341983.png

green dot appear on the part whose template is not available\kindly guide me thanks

Hi,
MG1 servo motor simulation file will not be available in your library. when you click the MG1 in the component browser, you will see two icon(part lib & simulation lib) below that part details. If you see only one icon, it will show green dot while running your simulation file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back