Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OrCAD PSPICE mixed signal simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

vistapoint

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
orcad simulation mixed

Hello,

When I tried to control an analog switch with logic circuit output, it shows a strange waveform. It seems the logic ouput only have 1s and 0s. How can I convert that into a specific voltage and drive an analog switch?

Thanks.

dig_prim orcad

Hi,

You can add an open collector stage between the logic signal and the command pin off the analog switch like that :

mixed signal simulation orcad

The problem is solved in another way. It seems ORCAD-PSPICE can convert digital-analog level automatically. However, how to control the delay associated with each model? I used gates and DFFs from DIG_PRIM library, and I simulated at 1ns clock. It turned out the gates are too slow to responce and I have to slow down. I tried to edit the model but it seems complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.