Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

orcad .max file format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
orcad max file

Hi Friends

Is any one can help me how to open .max file created with orcad, as I download evaluation version to do this task but there is no way for import or open this type of format in orcad capture, or i am stupid not know how to do that, this is the reason I dislike this stupid product sorry to user of orcad.

All other cad design software as for as I know if they have extra format type they build the support in there cad program, Or any utility or method how I can open this stupid format .max

Regards
Fragrance

orcad max viewer

Stupid product? Hmmm.... you have downloaded a schematic viewer and want to open a layout file!!!
.max is layout file of OrCAD and remember almost every tool has two sides one schematic and the other is layout.

M

orcad layout max viewer

(schematic) Orcad capture : opj. project file
.dsn schematic file
.olb schematic library
(PCB) Orcad layout : .max pcb file
.llb pcb library

Fragrance

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
orcad max

i have installed orcad cis 9.2 with layout but how i can open max file

regards
Fragrance

orcad .max viewer

Fragrance said:

regards
Fragrance

CIS is schematic program.

You will need Layout or Layout plus for .max file.

orcad file format

Batke said:
Fragrance said:

regards
Fragrance

CIS is schematic program.

You will need Layout or Layout plus for .max file.

Hi Friend Thanks for the help this option i have enbaled on my pc see attached image

22_1242982444.jpg

regards
Fragrance

orcad .max file viewer

capture and express are for schematic, pspice for simulation.

also read this :

Code:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_1999_June_7/ai_54804687/

.max file format

Fragrance said:
Hi Friend Thanks for the help this option i have enbaled on my pc see attached image

Fragrance -

If the Orcad 9.2 package you installed included layout, you should see a program called "Layout" or "Layout Plus" in the Start menu under Orcad. Layout or Layout Plus are the programs you need to use for the "Max" file you have.

If you don't have one of those programs, zip up your file and PM it to me. Tell me what format you want the file in, and I'll see what I can do to convert it for you. At the very least, I can give you a PDF so you can see what it looks like.

House_Cat

to open the max file

House_Cat said:
Fragrance said:

Fragrance -

If the Orcad 9.2 package you installed included layout, you should see a program called "Layout" or "Layout Plus" in the Start menu under Orcad. Layout or Layout Plus are the programs you need to use for the "Max" file you have.

If you don't have one of those programs, zip up your file and PM it to me. Tell me what format you want the file in, and I'll see what I can do to convert it for you. At the very least, I can give you a PDF so you can see what it looks like.

House_Cat

Hi Friend

Thanks for the idea i have manage to get work every thing after reinstallation of the software

regards
Fragrance

Dear Friends!

Greetings to everyone..Excuse me for asking stupid questions.I am a schematic designer and don't have knowledge in lay out PCB design. Now i am willing to design PCB designs...

I am having Schematic Design

I generate net list(.mnl)

If i open Lay out, It is asking me to Load template file? I dont know about template file.. What is .max file?? Is there any thing need to advice me???

How can i import net list to layout design.. I googled through net.. But i cant get a clear clarification for my confusion.. So i came to our Well wished forum..

Thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back