Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] orcad layout library update problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

abilashjoseph

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hai,
I am using orcad layout 16.2 for pcb design, i am create a new library in the layout and adding a number of footprints to that library.

my problem is that, when adding library the library will be present in the library manager, but I close the library manager and open again then the new created libray is missing and all others will be there.

what is the problem?
please help...
thanks...

Hi

Is the library gone from the harddisk?
Have you tried to "add..." the library again?

Regards

hi,
the library is stored in the "library" folder in "layout", the location is "C:\OrCAD\OrCAD_16.2\tools\layout\library". i tried many times to "add..." the library and i am saved, but after closing and open again the library is missing.

thanks...

hi,
the problem is solved, the problem is due to i am login as user, i login as admin there is no problem.
thanks ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back