Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

orcad layout how to change hole size of the ped

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronydc

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
orcad layout hole

dear friends.
i learnt orcad- 9 but as i tried a lot i am unable to change ( increase ) the hole size of the peds.
if i select a capacitor, i get the hole size too small and i cant get that pcb through.
( example : --> for cap 100/25.. etc. etc..)

please some one explain me how we can change the hole size please.

thanks in advance.

rony.

changed hole size

first select the component then

goto > tool > footprint > a pop menu will come them right click on it >> goto properties >> padstick name >> give the required number >> for example 100R and click on down arrow key .

then click ok .

and you will find that you component pad size get increased

orcad diode in4007

this is correct.

but its very troublesum from orcad part.

example --> if we need to put a diode. and we select the footprint of a diode fom rhe list( if we have made it.)
but it is of normal diode ( IN4007)
THE real one we want is --> 5402 diode.
so at that time there is no other way to follow ur method ( increasing the size by ur way ) ..?

if you have the librery ( by names of the componants) please upload it so that my this problem will solve up to a great extent PLEASE.

THANKS,
RONY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back