Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Orcad Layout help !!!!!! urgent (20 point donation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergiu_Q

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
battery holder orcad

Hi all
I have a small problem . I need to make some circular board outline . How I can make this ???
(I know how to make the board outline ...but not circular stuff)
I need to make the board like in the picture

how to picture circle orcad

Hi:

I did something similar, so Im going to tell you how.
What I did was a circular top silk for a battery holder.

First, you have to define your board cpontour (global layer)
You must draw lines. When you reach the poit where you want your semicircle you must draw a line as it diagonal. Then you press the right button of your mouse and there is an option there for transform the line into a semicircle. Wen you do that, you can define the radius moving your mouse.

I hope it helps.

Sergiu_Q

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Another problem...and another 20 points :)
how I can connect 4 pads at one pin ...or how I can make a chopper pour connected at pins 2,3,4,5 from the picture .
in the picture is a antenna connector and I want to make a chopper pour for the gnd pads and a free circle around the pin 1 on bottom side

if I can't make a separation space around pin 1 ...maybe I have a way to make something similar with what we have in the next picture

You can make footprint with copper area or copper pour connected to those pins in library manager or you can assign 4 pins to GND net ( in Capture or Layout) and place copper pour when you draw your layout.

Good luck

Borisov57

Sergiu_Q

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back