Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orcad Layout Footprint Libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireplus

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tsop package

i need a footprint of the 56-lead TSOP package in orcad or protel 8O

56-lead tsop

Learning and mstering the art of making footprints is a very important discipline in any EDA workflow.

I would recommend you try this yourself.

Also, please advise for what device you need the footprint as the generic description above is not sufficient to make a footprint for you anyway.

What is the part number of the component you will use.

56 pin tsop

i want to make a development board for wts 701 text to speech
so the wts 701 foot print is 56-lead TSOP package andwhen i search in orcad and protel libs of the tsop i didn't find any Tosp with 56 pin

i hope my request became clear now

thanks for any body want's to help :wink:

standard 56 pin tsop

Here is a footprint on protel that I made quickly with the component wizard, you should check all things before using!

tsop footprints

This may be old news but ORCAD does contain this package in it's standard library.

Library SOG

SOG.50M/40/WG20.20/L10.60

You have to look it up in the book called, "Orcad Layout Footprint Libraries". The book can be found posted in another forum.

Pretty much all packages, (unless a custom part), can be found in Orcad. The problem is searching for it.

tsop 2 loc layout software simulation

xxx.toplinedummy.com
according to me you cant find in lib format tsop package

you sould drawn package yourself
package and land pattern diffrent each other
package is size of component t, you cant use in pcb desing
you use land pattern size
land pattern stanart called ipc782a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com