Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Optimizer and equation issues in AWR microwave office

Status
Not open for further replies.

kondor_konami

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, i have a problem with my design in AWR. I am simulating a HEMT transistor, made by the institute i am working for, and I have extracted some S-parameters and some I-V data. I made the schematic, imported the data files needed, but when I wrote some equations to calculate the error function (I thought of some kind of error equation ), i get an error that the sweep dimensions sizes are incompatible.This is the main problem that is affecting setting up an optimization setup. I posted the project with this thread....can someone help me with the equations please.

Attachments

• hemta 3.rar
    148.8 KB · Views: 119

Hello,

This error means that the project simulation voltage sweep setps should be same for hemta_3 id vds IV data file & the IVsim Ciruit model Schematic ...

In order to make this just set the proper values for Drain Bias Sweep step say from -1 to 5V in steps of 0.1V then it works fine without error even the optimizer...

See the attached Modified AWR MWO file for your reference...

I hope this helps you...

---manju---

Attachments

• hemta 3_Manju.zip
    70.3 KB · Views: 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back