Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opinions about Microchips dsPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesardelahoz

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dsPIC - Microchip

Has anyone worked with dsPIC ? what are the good and bad things you think it has ?

Re: dsPIC - Microchip

hi
this question is just that i have asked frequently in this forum and i didn't give any good answer. it seems that no one has worked with this controllers.
but if anyone has worked with dsPICs please tell us about it's characteristics and please answer to this important question that what kind of dspics is already exist in market ?
thanks

Re: dsPIC - Microchip

I am starting work on the general purpose family and interfacing it with an AC97 codec from Realtek.

My next project is use the motor control family to build an online UPS on the lines of Ref. Design- 1 from Microchip.

I will therefore be asking a lot of questions on these topics and also posting my progress.

I have a feeling.......dsPIC is the way to to!

Your comments please...

bimbla.

dsPIC - Microchip

I'm expecting that Microchip will publish some application notes regarding dsPIC after the design contest. Until now, there is really less information that you can find. Unless you register for the MASTER 2004, but anyway it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.