Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opinion for my future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinoth Ram

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir i'm going to complete my PG in VLSI & Embedded System in chennai by end of April 2014.I have done project in RF Design using cadence 180nm , have good knowledge on Verilog, Perl & ASIC Design flow. Not even 1 core company has come to campus so far, I got placed in a IT company, they do have vlsi & Embedded division but not sure they will put me in vlsi fields.I have applied to many companies but non is replying back , everyone wants experienced people. My joining date for the IT is on june 5th 2014 , few days before i came across VLSI training institutes providing certified courses and diploma courses in VLSI design & ASIC Design with placements & they refer to other companies . Should i join the IT sector with little hope of getting into VLSI or join the IT division & do VLSI course as part time during weekends & then search for VLSI jobs or join the VLSI training institute & reject the IT offer ? Pls give your suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.