Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opening this file in Acrobat

Status
Not open for further replies.

cedance

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am not sure of where to put this question, but i think this is more concerned with software.

I recently got an e-book schaum's series, college physics... but whne opening the file, acrobat says "this requires net connection for verification" or something like that then checks and then it says this is protected. and i am unable to access the file.. could anyone help me on how to open the file?

/Am

hi,
Can u check it wether it is giving same message fior other files too...

Have you tried opening it from GSView from example?

This ebook had a restrictions, and need a net connection from a registered IP address at the ebook's database, I think that it uses abode ebook format, you will not be able to open it using GSView ...

greek said:
Have you tried opening it from GSView from example?

nope.. i tried that. dint work.. i dont think this will work unless we use registered IP as pointed out.. but i wonder y not all books are protected in this fashion??? :D if nothing can be done to this sort of a file.. if anybody needs to try on it i ll upload the file also!

/Am

You can use advanced Ebook to break the protection. I managed to rip the notes from a DSPedia CD. I should try and post the notes in the ebook section later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back