Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Open Source or Freeware GUI Development Tool ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnivesh

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does any body know any good open source (or freeware) GUI development tools for windows environment ?

It should be able to provide ways of including serial, parallel or usb interfacing in the ultimate .exe without the need of any activeX, java run time environment, dll (which is required to be registered in windows registry server by an administrator etc.) or any other such commercial components. I mean, I want to make a windows based GUI which can interact with various PC ports for my embedded systems applications using completely free tools.

In nutshell, after developing the .exe with that tool, I should be able to run it in any windows environment (with the required port access) without any restriction or administrative previlages etc.

thanks in advance
agnivesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back