Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

open frame relay Datasheet / information needed

tebara

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need datasheet or detail information for this relay.
Thank you.
DSC_0M11.jpg

Why do you need it the datasheet? What caused this concern?

It looks like a typical RCCB. If I'm not mistaken EU has much higher ratings than but are 25 to 30 mA for small units while North America calls them RCD and are rated at 20 mA imbalance from leakage.
1697057766086.png

It is basically a very high inductance CM choke that acts as a solenoid to trip the breaker on imbalanced AC currents with the presumption that is caused by unsafe external leakage to ground

Why do you need it the datasheet? What caused this concern?

It looks like a typical RCCB. If I'm not mistaken EU has much higher ratings than but are 25 to 30 mA for small units while North America calls them RCD and are rated at 20 mA imbalance from leakage.View attachment 185402

It is basically a very high inductance CM choke that acts as a solenoid to trip the breaker on imbalanced AC currents with the presumption that is caused by unsafe external leakage to ground
Hi,
Thank you for detailed information, its in a PRCD and its rating is 10mA.
I want to know the manufacturer and coil resistance.

Hi,
Not sure if it will help. You can post the pic and rating in digikey forum. Sorry. This relay is not familiar to me.

Hi,
Why don't you get one and measure it.
What value of L and R would you expect for each winding?

Or what impedance value of L and R would you expect to trigger a spring-loaded solenoid with a 10mA common-mode current with 240Vac available on the main core windings?

How much winding power could be tolerated before tripping at 10 mA?
How much flux do you need to trip
The R is about 3.57 K. Do you any supplier for this, I could not find any.
I doubt anyone can recognize the supplier from the internal photo.

But for a shopping question, this is a different challenge. I found this.

There are many options and 10 mA is one of them.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back