Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Op Amp Circuit - links to website

Status
Not open for further replies.
opamp feedback theory

Not god :(

At least I would expected explanation to the circuits.

spamspamspam

op amp circuit log

Both circuits are obviously unauthorized copies from a National Semiconductor application note. See the original document for an explanation
**broken link removed**
respectively (seems to be the source of the said circuits, there's one different drawing detail), but this one without explaining text
**broken link removed**

Op Amp Circuit

is there any need of opamp based circuits , books etc if are good designer and know feedback theory well ?

Op Amp Circuit

I would like to ask the question this way: Which books can help you to become a good designer? Apart from profound text books (e.g. Gray...Meyer), good manufacturer literature (as the said National AN, first released in the 70th, or others from ADI, TI) is instructive in my opinion. I agree, that you are able to design most circuits on your own, just from the basic feedback theory, but sometimes, there's a trick or a special idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back