Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Only MCU works in Proteus ISIS when Keil is debugging !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnlily2002

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
proteus keil debug

Hi all
Did you use keil to debug proteus' isis before? I used recently. But I find a problem that the MCU in proteus can work when the keil is debugging,but all the other components in proteus' isis are not working. The electrical level of MCU's pins is correct. When I put the hex file to MCU ,all the components of the circuit are working right. I wonder if the keil just simulate the MCU and can't control the other part in proteus. If I want to see the situation of all the components(for example if the lamp is light and the moter is rotateing or not), I must only use the debug of proteus!

Please help me to give an answer !

I THINK

Hi Friend

I think you are talking about the simulation during debugging mind it that when use used the debigging option the simulation is stop working until you again press the play button after debugging

regards
Fragrance

sorry, I think I haven't express the question very clearly.I mean I use the keil simulate the proteus. Firstly,I use keil debug the C source program(choose the proteus VSM monitor_51 driver to debug),and then I simulate the program in keil . So the proteus begin to simulate at the same time but only the MCU is working .Other parts haven't actions.

Hi

Hi friend

Please send us your app with code so we see what happening wrong with your design

regards
Fragrance

thanks fragrance! I have solved the problem. Now all the components are working right!

thank you again!

dnlily2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back