Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

on air studder audio mixer 2000m2

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqasraheel

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need some help
i m using the sound mixer which name is "ON AIR STUDDER 2000M2" in this the problem which i m facing is that it lost all the memory which i assigned to input of channels on the manual it is written that it happen due weak battery and instruct to replace the battery when i want to locate the battery in the board then i could not find it i want to know that where the battery is installed in it i will be very thankful to you

actually i cant find it where it is installed please tell me where it is installed in the PCB board

I cannot link to the pdf but if you search Google for 'studer 2000m2 mixer battery replacing' (spell Studer correctly) you should get a link with a pdf with instructions.

Keith

actually there is no information regarding this in the manual so anyone can help me

Status
Not open for further replies.