Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OMRON PLC C2000H STL-Ladder issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakiboy

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
c2000h plc

Hello!

I am using OMRON(PLC) SYSMAC C2000H redundant CPU for some Process control application. I dont have OMRON software but i have its Hand Held Programmer.

I have to do certain modification in programming. As Hand Held programmer only support STL. I have retrived following STL instructions from CPU through Hand Held Programmer that are unable to understand me!

LD 20107
OR 20108
OUT 00200
OR 20115
OUT 20312

Although I m familar with OMRON STL and LADDER programming but afore mentioned STL are exclusively out of the way & unable to interprate this STL in form of LADDER!!

I have ambiguity in OR 20115 i.e. as after every OUT XXXXX there must be LD XXXXX but this is the only case that i have found where OR 20115 is directly coming after OUT 00200 with LD XXXX!

I would appreciate if you suggest the above mentioned STL instructions counter part in LADDER!

NB: I have retrived afore mentioned STL instructions from such system (CPU) that is running successfully for past 12 years.So there is no chances of error in these statements.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.