Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Old Toshiba IC Datasheet needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

killex

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
toshiba ic

Hi.
I'm looking for a datasheet of a TC17G042AF-0108 led driver from Toshiba. I looked on Toshiba site and on Freetradezone site but on the first the datasheet doesn't exist while on the second this datasheet is accessible only by payed subscription. Anyone have this datasheet ?
Thanx

tlmm501b2

killex said:
Hi.
I'm looking for a datasheet of a TC17G042AF-0108 led driver from Toshiba. I looked on Toshiba site and on Freetradezone site but on the first the datasheet doesn't exist while on the second this datasheet is accessible only by payed subscription. Anyone have this datasheet ?
Thanx

look at google

tc17g042af

Thanx, but it's not exactly what I was looking for...
I was looking for a datasheet with pinout and programming methode for this IC (it' s mounted on a TLMM501B2 16x16 led matrix) and I would to pilote this display.
Thanks, anyway
PS: I looked in all must used search engines (google, altavista, lycos, msn...) without finding nothing

toshiba tc17g042af

killex said:
Thanx, but it's not exactly what I was looking for...
I was looking for a datasheet with pinout and programming methode for this IC (it' s mounted on a TLMM501B2 16x16 led matrix) and I would to pilote this display.
Thanks, anyway
PS: I looked in all must used search engines (google, altavista, lycos, msn...) without finding nothing

i looked at google and i found some data about this ic, i dont remember if it include pinout, i will send it to u via pm or at this page at the 2 next day :)

tc17g042af 0108

Hi to all
I have the same problem too.

But the informations that i have found are:
TC17Gxxxx is a big family of Toshiba Masked Gate Arrays (Custom masked)
TC17G042AF is an IC part of this family , so no standard datasheet is available.

TMM501B2 is led module supplyed from Toshiba ,and the ic present on this board
is self made by toshiba using the library provided by this technology.

The only way that i see is to contact directly toshiba to see if some information is still present (i have tried this but with no reply).

If someone else has different informations please contact me into this forum
i check it 2 times every week.
Thanks in advance.

toshiba datasheet*

Look here, this is a very similar module:

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.