Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oil Monitoring Microsensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkace

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking in the market for an IC oil monitoring sensor. I have checked all major companies but I think that there are several small that are specified in sensors.
Does anyone has a tip on this?
Thanks
D.

Re: URGENT!!! Oil Monitoring Microsensor

oil monitoring sensor for what

level of oil in oil tank?
oil exist or not ?

which parameter of oil dou you want to measure or sense ?

Hallo my dear neighboor!
I want to use in the lubrication system of a diesel engine. I want to measure moisture as well as other properties in oil -depending of what the sensor can do-.
Do you have anything in mind?
D.

Hi friend,

Sorry but i dont have any info about what you ask . i search www a bit and found this link for you https://www.ndt.net/abstract/wcndt2004/771.htm <Development of the Automobile Engine Oil Sensor by Measuring the Dielectric Constant of Oil>

what i undestood , an oil sensor is made of more than one type of sensor . you can combine different sensors and make them work together

also check this

**broken link removed**

I don't want the full product, I want just the chip that does the whole job. It has to be something characterized - coming from a semi company etc- because I intend to use it in industrial application.
Still searching....
D.

excuse me buddy,. do u have the sample program ofr oil sensing,....please,... if so ,. ... send that ma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back