Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

offce 2003 always connected to origin2.microsoft.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd2001

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I just installed Office 2003, each time it automatically connects to 207.46.249.252 and found it is origin2.microsoft.com.

Who know more about it and why, should I remove Office 2003 from my machine?

Maybe it is some kind of autoupdate feauture.

hi dd2001,

No need to remove, Office 2003 based in Internet Community resource. In other words, When writing your report and need some template to fill, you can search with Word 2003 and get it from Online template in Microsoft website. When you need to add some Clips you can easily get from Microsoft gallery Online. If you need to see the meaning of any word, simply you can search within all Microsoft resource for this word...!

You can say" Bell Gets need all people to think, work, and write as Microsoft do" :wink:

It is very good, till now...they didn't care who use the software :twisted: , but I don't know if they let all people to use these features for ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back