Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OFDM simulation without FFT on simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

snotocs

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simulink fft

Hi,

first, I'm not english so I'm sorry for my poor language.

My project is to make a model of baseband OFDM transmission without FFT/IFFT on simulink.

So on the first side I take a bernoulli binary and Rectangular 4-QAM to build complex symbols and on the second side I make my 3 complex sine with frequencies [-fo 0 fo]. Then I multiply sines by my vector of 3 symbols.

Then I multiply conjugate of my sines by the result of the last operation and I sample it.

But my problem is that this model don't work...

could Anyone help me pliz ?

Thanks you

fft in simulink

Hi friend,

please explain more as i can not understand you also i see that you did not implement the above words in the figure ( if i am false please correct me)

hi aya2002
can u plz guide me to the track that how shuld i start my working as i m doing a project on CREATING AN OFDM MODEL IN MATLAB AND THEN IMPLEMENT IT ON FPGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.