Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OFDM signal using LTE toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

amy39sd

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello :)
has anyone tried before the Steepest Ascent LTE toolbox for MATLAB before??
am looking to generate an OFDM signal for LTE networks and i need it to be seen in the frequency domain because i want to compare it with another OFDM signal.. the LteOFDM function in the blockset generates a matrix that should be an ofdm signal, i tried to plot it but that didnt work as i want, i tried to show it an simulink's spectrum scope "which what i basically want" but it kept giving me an error that the "from workspace" should contain a first column of time values! i neeed help

sorry for the poor english

hi,

Please find the latest version (v3.5.0) of the 3G Evolution Lab - LTE Toolbox and Blockset here: 3G Evolution Lab - LTE Toolbox and Blockset

The 3G Evolution Lab - LTE Toolbox and Blockset for The MathWorks MATLAB® and Simulink® is a comprehensive PHY layer simulation Toolbox for Release 8 of the 3GPP Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA) standard. The library will accelerate your algorithm and PHY development, support golden reference verification and enable custom test & measurement waveform generation.

The product has a 14-day free evaluation period, has extensive documentation (also online, please see the link before) and lots of demos and examples to help acheive your project objectives. There are also some demo videos online.

Hence i'd advice you to try another evaluation and get back if you still have any problems.

cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.