Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ofdm implementation C6713 DSK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedseu

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
c6713 dsk

Hi,

I simulated the Baseband BPSK using simulink; the SNR for the channel is passed from the workspace and the BER is received from the simulink model to plot the SNR-BER curve.

If we would like the simulink model to be implemented by the C6713 DSK. Does any one know how to send the SNR values and receiving the BER values to and from the DSK.

Best Regards,

Ahmed

simulink c6713

Hi,

I am in need to this paper. If anyone have this paper; please upload it:

Design and Implementation of an OFDM Transceiver Framework Using Matlab and the TMS320C6713 DSK

Regards

c6713 simulink

salam!!
i mworking on ofdm and want to implement it on c6713.can any one guide how to program it?

c6713 dsk ofdm

Dr Ahmed, you said that you were able to use Code Composer Studio 3.1 with Matlab 2008a, however, as I later found out that CCS 3.1 is only compatible with Matlab 2006a

Would you care to explain how you achieved that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back