Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ofdm 802.11a simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

malokolo

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
802.11 simulink

dear all
can anyone show me on how to implement the above standard in simulink.
i have comm block set,signa pro. block set
or refere me to any material

thanks

ofdm 802.11a receiver model

**broken link removed**

802.11 a ofdm explained

join the group aya2002 just said. You can find this model in the communication demos of your Matlab (if you have Matlab 7 or above) or download it from mathworks.com

people working on ofdm with simulink

A better way to visually understanding is to view the webinars on creating a simulink model of IEEE 802.11a by using real time environment.it is a step by step approach.so quite helpful

simulink ofdm

I personally believe that the webinars do NOT give the best idea on using Simulink. I pointed this out to people from the Mathworks. They said that newer versions of Matlab will have better documentation for the Communication blockset (If you want to know how good or bad you are, try building a simple communication system with a CRC, Convolutional encoder, Interleaver, DPSK modulation, Rayleigh channel and a receiver for these, if you dont get any error you're good enough to start a project. If you have errors or problems, work on removing them)

Meanwhile webinars do give a better understanding than just sitting vacantly, but really thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back