Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Odyseus's RF, RFIC & Micowave Theory site now active!

Status
Not open for further replies.

odyseus

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rf rfic

Hi to all,

For some time now I have been writing tutorials on just about all aspects of RF, RFIC & Microwave design and now to my friends on Elektroda community I've put all my tutorials on line at:-

**broken link removed**

I've used ADS1.5 for the worked examples (as this what I had at work to use) please respect that I spent a lot of my free-time to write these tutorials, so please don't publish them but you are free to use them for personal study or as a basis for your own designs.

I hope that these (and more to follow) tutorials may help all RF engineers and hopefully I might get a RFIC job in the UK ??

Cheers and happy reading

Ody

Latest update

SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) & RADAR Tutorials added to systems & devices menu.

Enjoy! :)

Re: Odyseus's RF, RFIC & Micowave Theory site now active

The site has now been updated with all sections, including patch antenna tutorial, op-amp tutorials and tutorials.

Mixer tutorial is being updated.

Several oscillator tutorials & a differential LNA tutorial are nearly complete

stay tuned :) Ody

Re: Odyseus's RF, RFIC & Micowave Theory site now active

hello sir
it will very helpful for me if you guided me
give relation that exists between transmittig and reciving antenna that involves frequency (or wavelength) as well as distance between two antennas

my inference form radar equation as that power receicved varies inversely with resistance*power of 4(tutorial radar part 2)
where as in the tutorial it exixts as same with power of 2

which one i have to use i got total confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back