Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Odd Message From Active HDL when Compiling SystemC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownout

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi gange, when I try to compile systemC and create a .dll for integration into my simulation, I get this in the log:

Code:
# Building DLL library...
# ccomp  -sc -o "C:/Hardware Projects/cpu_0_data_master_arb_1/cpu_data_master_arb/src/nios_testwrapper.dll" -I "C:/Hardware Projects/cpu_0_data_master_arb_1/cpu_data_master_arb/src/Transactor" "C:/Hardware Projects/cpu_0_data_master_arb_1/cpu_data_master_arb/src/nios_testwrapper.cpp" "C:/Hardware Projects/cpu_0_data_master_arb_1/cpu_data_master_arb/src/nios_test.cpp" "C:/Hardware Projects/cpu_0_data_master_arb_1/cpu_data_master_arb/src/Transactor/cpu_0_cpu_data_master_arbitrator.cpp" "C:/Aldec/Active-HDL 8.3/SystemC/interface/systemc.def" -dbg -D__int64="long long int"
# Warning: C:/Hardware Projects/cpu_0_data_master_arb_1/cpu_data_master_arb/src/nios_test.cpp:32:2: warning: no newline at end of file
# CCOMP: Compilation successful
# Error: Compile failure

First it says the compilation succeded, then says it failed. Anyone ever get this before? What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back