Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Numerical - need solution to the task

Status
Not open for further replies.

renzworldc

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
numerical

A fully charged mobile phone with a 12v battery is good for 10mins talk-time. Assume that during talk-time, the battery delivers a constant current of 2A and its voltage drops linearly from 12 V to 10 V as shown in figure. How much energy does the battery deliver during this talk-time?
Ans: a. 220 J
b. 12 KJ
c. 13.2 KJ
d. 14.4 KJ
plz tel me how to solve it..?

Re: numerical

renzworldc said:
A fully charged mobile phone with a 12v battery is good for 10mins talk-time. Assume that during talk-time, the battery delivers a constant current of 2A and its voltage drops linearly from 12 V to 10 V as shown in figure. How much energy does the battery deliver during this talk-time?
Ans: a. 220 J
b. 12 J
c. 13.2 J
d. 14.4 J
plz tel me how to solve it..?

All ans are wrong!
E=mean(U)*I*t=11V*2A*600s=13200J (13.2KJ)
Mr. Admin, please do not give points for such kind of Post/Reply!!!! :cry:

numerical

yes I made a mistake in typing the ans..its KiloJoule instead of Joules..
nyways thanks.

if u don't want points u may better not post coz therz no compulsion.. why bothering the admin..

Re: numerical

renzworldc said:
yes I made a mistake in typing the ans..its KiloJoule instead of Joules..
nyways thanks.

if u don't want points u may better not post coz therz no compulsion.. why bothering the admin..
Sorry,
I wrote this comment in not good condition!
Please do not keep it in your mind.
Good lucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back