Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NT1065_USB3 GPS L1 detection issues

Ahmedalboshra

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I'm seeking assistance with the nt1065_USB3 GNSS receiver manufactured by ntlabs. I've been facing difficulties despite my efforts to make it work properly. Here's a breakdown of my setup and the challenges I'm encountering:

Hardware:

Setup: I have connected the active antenna to the GNSS_S14 splitter provided by ntlab, and then connected it to the CH1 input of the nt1065_USB3 receiver using the "config_1.hex" configuration file.

Issue: Unfortunately, I have been unable to detect any L1 signals or satellites despite my efforts. I have tried various active antennas, but the situation remains unchanged.

Successful Test: I did manage to perform a signal tone RF input test, where I input a single tone signal at 1575.42MHz with low power input, and I was able to observe the signal in the output.

I would greatly appreciate any insights or guidance on how to resolve this issue. If anyone has experienced a similar problem or has expertise with the nt1065_USB3 GNSS receiver, your assistance would be invaluable.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: