Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nokia 6610 sms fbus problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

samson A.

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how can i to send a sms with fbus

hi all pls i need your help. i ve written a software for sending sms on my pc on nokia 6610, got everything going fine;
initailizing: send "U" 128 times --ok
get version: send get version frame -- ok
but when i send a sms, 6610 reply with frames
1. 1e 0c 00 7f 00 02 02 01 1c 70 :frame valid -- ok
and then the following frame three times
2. 1e 0c 00 02 00 0c 01 5c 00 f0 01 01 00 55 55 55 01 42 4a ed
but my message never get sent.

pl............ea...............se help. .........................cry.............cry...............

fbus problem

pls if you are watching this page, say something. i promise to make my software available when i'm through with it. pl.......ea........se...............cry.................cry...............

i don't understand to much fbus for now but :) I see you can not send back acknowledge frame after sendig sms message, the phone send ack... frame only 3 times, if you can not answear to this frame /like in your case/ the phone will not do nothing, check you Acknowledge frame .
I work on ssimilar project with nokia 5110

sorry for my bad English and regards from BULGARIA

Can you please tell me that which cable are you using to interface Nokia 6610 with your PC either it is Serial or USB(also mention thenames of the cable) because i am also working on same type of project

**broken link removed**

it's a serial cable but on 3.3V

if you make small level convertor you can connect phone to MCU or PC /with ftd or pl2303 or..../.

Status
Not open for further replies.