Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

nokia 1600 security code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machecheran

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can someone help with a Master unlock code for my nokia 1600? I forgot the security code which i used to protect it and now i can't use the phone with any other sim card. The IMEI is 359378005438335.. :???:

try this

IMEI number: 359378005438335

Nokia Mastercode: 6403555423

wbr

try this

imei number: 359378005438335

nokia mastercode: 6403555423

wbr
it didnt work out... Telling code error... Plx is there any other way that i can do this... Hepl me..
Thnks for helping

Please write in detail what you see on the screen while you type the above given unlocking code. Type *#06# on your mobile and confirm the IMEI you gave is right. The code posted by baraka42 is correct as per my knowledge too. Or there is other possible way out is flashing the set by a data cable, as it is a old model.
Anyways you can confirm that you have followed these proceidures for entering the unlocking codes.
Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Nokia 1600 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Nokia 1600 mobile phone, your phone may get permanently locked and sometimes become unusable.

1 - Switch on your Nokia 1600 without any sim card.
2 - Don't bother as to what is displayed on your Nokia 1600.
3 - Compose #pw+CODE+1#.
4 - The Nokia 1600 would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!

Note :For Nokia 1600 mobile phones locked to the network Fido or Rogers in Canada follow these instructions :
1 - Switch on your Nokia 1600 without any sim card.
2 - Don't bother as to what is displayed on your Nokia 1600.
3 - Compose #pw+CODE+7#.
4 - The Nokia 1600 would then display the message "SIM Restriction Off" and will be unlocked!

The letter p appears if you press the button star(*) three times quickly
The letter w appears if you press the button star(*) four times quickly
The symbol + appears if you press the button star(*) two times quickly
The CODE you need to enter is the unique unlock code for your Nokia 1600

Cheers

Yes,
flashing the set by a data cable and unlock is best way.
wbr

You have to master reset your mobile,if you forget your security code..
This master reset can be done by codes..Get the resetting code from Unlock-Free.com .Through this you can reset your mobile easily..

You have to master reset your mobile,if you forget your security code..
This master reset can be done by codes..Get the resetting code from Unlock-Free.com .Through this you can reset your mobile easily..
Or you think we are the "Idiots" sitting here, OR you are too intelligent. OR you own the website you mentioned and you are advertising on its behalf for which you deserve a warning. OR Please post the Unlocking code delivered from your webiste here which is the same as it is generated by other websites too and which is already posted here before.

Can someone help with a Master unlock code for my nokia 1600? I forgot the security code which i used to protect it and now i can't use the phone with any other sim card. The IMEI is 358993017682166.. :???:

sir my nokia 1600 imei n. is 358993017682166 . i want my master security code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back